Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
6 comments:
Ou-ou, kuva tuli kahdesti! Hauska kuva, piti hetken tuijottaa mitä vasten Nooan pää on :)
Kiitti!! Painoin vahingossa enter nappulaa ja unohdin tietty poistaa sen...
Kovin tuulista siellä! Miten taiteellinen kuva! Ajatella, että nykykameroilla voidaan samalla zuumata osa kuvaa. Iskän nenähän siinä oikealla!!!!!
Kiitos isä!! Joo, meidän kamera on oikein loistava. Suunnitteilla olisi vielä opetella käyttämään sitä paremmin...
Love this one.....sweet little head.....I bet it smells yummy too!
Thanks Dana! And I see you remember that from your princess' baby days... baby hair smells soo good! I whiff it throughout the day, lol! :-)
Post a Comment