Sennu - Thanks! Yeah, I surprised myself too, being able to get these up now, but hey, less catching up to do later. :) Of course, I have none for this week...
Marsha - Yes, he is such a darling, and in such a cute stage! Mother's Day was very special - hope yours was too!
Dana - Thanks, it was wonderful! Happy belated Mother's Day to you as well!
Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
4 comments:
Oi kuinka suloinen uninen ihana hymy!!! Upea kuva!! (Ja uskomatonta että siellä muuton keskellä saat laitettua, hyvä sinä :)
What an adorable face for making Mother's Day special!!!
Hope you had a really nice one!!!
Marsha
Hope you had a good Mothers Day!!!
Sennu - Thanks! Yeah, I surprised myself too, being able to get these up now, but hey, less catching up to do later. :) Of course, I have none for this week...
Marsha - Yes, he is such a darling, and in such a cute stage! Mother's Day was very special - hope yours was too!
Dana - Thanks, it was wonderful! Happy belated Mother's Day to you as well!
Post a Comment