GREAT Picture for Blue!!!! Color and emotion!! Very clever!!! I again say.....that was the best posting.....because of your comments! I still chuckle! I wonder how you and Michael kept straight faces??!! ;-) Marsha
Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
3 comments:
And feeling blue too....
Great pic :-D
GREAT Picture for Blue!!!!
Color and emotion!!
Very clever!!!
I again say.....that was the best posting.....because of your comments!
I still chuckle!
I wonder how you and Michael kept straight faces??!!
;-)
Marsha
Hey, you're right, he is feeling pretty blue! :)
Ha, we didn't really keep straight faces... tried to, didn't succeed. That's probably what got him really mad. :)
Thankfully, he's still young and gets excited about bath time, so the misery was short lived! :)
Post a Comment