Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
10 comments:
OMG - I have never seen their nest!! And you have it in your backyard! What an awesome pic!!! Wow!!!!!
Thanks!! It is so unbelievable small... So amazing! It's been our own nature channel. :)
Can't wait for your other post about it!!! So cool!!
I agree with Sennu!! I've never seen such tiny ones.....and their nest in your backyard!! Soooo awesome!
=-D
Marsha
Thanks sennachie and Marsha! They are so amazing...
Marsha, nice to see you made your way here!!
Ihana kuva!
Kiitos Malla!
That is so cute.
Upea kuvauksen kohde, oikea elamys takapihallanne. Hieno on kuvakin!!!
Kiitos Minna! Ikävä kyllä tämä riemu loppui nyt - lensivät pesästua eilen!
Post a Comment