Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
6 comments:
Sooo funny!!
Saina, Your comments make these phots even MORE priceless!!!
Marsha
Thanks, Marsha! :-D
TeeHee, I agree with Marsha!!! Great pic & caption!!
Onneksi olkoon että sait kurottua haasteet kiinni!
Thanks!! :)
Yes, so relieved... kick my caboose if I fall more than 2 days behind... it was such a chore!
Oh, sure thing now that you gave me permission - and Marsha is my witness?!
;-)
Haha! *how do I delete these comments again...?*
No, I'm serious... This is too much fun, and I kept thinking "no big deal, I'll catch up when I can" but it was so painful, lol.
Post a Comment