Ahh, I'm caught up.......with LOOKING at your posted pictures! =-) These boys are the cutest!!! It's so nice that you have such a convenient window for Viewing the Garbage truck visits!! No trying to hold BOTH of them up to get a good view!!
Photos may not be copied or used without permission.
Saina- East Coast, USA
Joining in the challenge to document 2008 by taking a picture every day and posting it on this blog. Each week has its own theme. I am not a photographer - that's my husband's job - but these snapshots tell the story of my everyday life and remind me of its wonder.
6 comments:
Aah, tottakai tämä kuva piti tulla tähän teemaan!!! Loistava kuva asetelmineen, ja näkee hyvin miksi pojat ovat niin keskittyneet!
Hauska....
Ahh, I'm caught up.......with LOOKING at your posted pictures! =-)
These boys are the cutest!!!
It's so nice that you have such a convenient window for Viewing the Garbage truck visits!! No trying to hold BOTH of them up to get a good view!!
=-)
Marsha
Sennu - Tottakai!! Lempipuuhaa! :-D
Kiitos kommentista Terhi! Tiistai ja perjantai ovat tarkeita paivia meidan pojille, roska-auto on BIG DEAL!
Marsha - Thanks!! I had been slacking off... glad you hadn't given up on me!! :-D
:-)))))
oih! meidän ikkunasta ei näe roska-autoja, mutta aura-autot ja traktorit, kaikki vilkkuvalot on pakko bongata :o)
Post a Comment