Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 301: "What Are You Two Doing There?"


Cousins and best friends... getting into trouble?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This says SOOOOO much without any words!!!!
What a GREAT shot!!
Trouble together is the VERY best!!
;-)

I am back among the land of the living......I LOVE Antibiotics!! =-)

How long are you up for?

Marsha

Sennie said...

Marsha, sooo glad to see you are back!!! I have been meaning to email and see how you are doing..
These two are soo cute together! Saina and I have stories, lots of stories of the these 2... ;-)
We need matching shirts for them that say 'Here Comes Trouble' :)

Saina said...

Marsha - So good to hear from you!! We've been thinking about you... I saw you today, but didn't want to get out of the car... horrid rain!!

Unfortunately we are leaving in a couple of days... snif.

Sennu - Oh yeah, stories we have... Love the shirt idea!! That would be so cute, perfect photo op!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Saina, I'm sorry that I didn't see you. YES! It was horrid rain!! =-( I didn't get out to help Caitlin and Christian get in! ;-)

The shirts should say..."Trouble #1" and "Trouble #2"!!! ;-)

Stories are GREAT!!! What great memories!

I am sorry that I won't get to see you in person. But......I'm sure there will be another time.

Marsha

Saina said...

I know! So sad not to see you! It's amazing, I've been here for two weeks but it has just flown by. We'll be back for Christmas though!

Anonymous said...

We are going to FL to see Paul and Penny and the boys for Christmas.
=-) that we get to go.
=-( that we will miss seeing you again!
As soon as I saw the school calendar and saw that it would be two weeks for Christmas......I started working on the plan! =-)

Marsha

Saina said...

Oooooh, I'm so happy for you that you get to go!!! We'll probably be here for less than a week anyway.

TerhiK said...

Jummi Tanne on tullut uusi kuva lol>

Ja ihanan kuvan ootkin laittanu. Ovatko ihan luvallisilla asioilla ?

Saina said...

Kiitti Terhi! Tällä kertaa kuorivat valkosipulia. :-)

MH said...

Kiitos Saina kutsusta! Oli kiva paasta nakemaa ihania lapsikuvia! Tama viimeinen on aivan ihana kuva - tilanne ja tunnelma! Voi melkein kuulla salaisuuden ilmassa...